i've been tagged by the lovely shot couture street fashion, and what an interesting tag indeed. i've been discovering all sorts of sweet summery tunes recently.
This is the tag…
"List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now, shaping your spring. Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they're listening to."
My current seven are:
1. lykke li - 'little bit'. i am actually in love with this song. it makes me want to dance silly! love love love. and especially perfect for the upcoming summer sunshine.
2. tilly and the wall - 'sing songs along'. another song i can't help but dance crazy to.
3. sara bareilles - 'love song'. this is annoyingly catchy... my family are so annoyed by it, i keep playing it over and over!
4. soko - 'i will never love you more'. pretty fitting in some parts. i love her sweet voice.
5. peggy sue and the pirates - 'lipstick'. a feisty tune. from those fun loving girls.
6. kate nash - 'i'm not gonna teach your boyfriend how to dance'. i love kate nash anyway, but this cover of the black kids is so amazing! i love it!
7. boys like girls - 'the great escape'. a trip down memory lane, i used to listen to this kind of music all the time, an this band is making me want to again. also, it feels summery, not sure why, but it's a good feeling.
this tag was a good one, i will tag...
daisy chain dreams
the wandering alchemist
walking in midgie's boots
that's just my vibe
polkadots and vodkashots