i have received a beautiful gift from una bella vita a beautiful life
the 'kreativ blogger award'. thank you so much. this makes me smile a lot a lot. i will pass this on to
a favourite of mine capture the castle
the young and vibrant facon de le hippie
the sweet and refreshing coccinelle
i have been tagged again, by my new favourite blog ready, set, go! and the cutsie that lives at pixie hollow l'idealista, il protettore.
Six Random Things About Me
1. i want to write stories everyday, all day long
2. i used to collect soaps, pencils, rubbers, and stickers
3. i miss my mother everyday and her baking
4. when i was a little girl i wanted to be an ice-cream lady or own my own sweet shop
5. i secretly want to keep my friend's hampster
6. i sleep with pig in my bed
Six Random Things I like:
1. cups of tea and hot milk and honey, although that ones obvious
2. playing board games at christmas
3. watching the raindrops chase other raindrops down the window pane
4. hugs. i love hugs so much
5. feeling loved
6. meeting friends after a long time away
Six Random Things I don't like:
1. feeling sad and alone
2. freezing blue toes and red noses
3. the feeling of loss and a broken heart
4. saying goodbye to my kitty
5. leaving my cottage home for the uni flat
6. other people's crumbs
i'm going to tag some lovely lovely souls...
the wonderfully sweet rosie posie rosie
the one i share a love of diana vickers with sera-louise
the sweet one stylechild my friend's hampster, lenny. i've been looking after her for the weekend. and i'm going to be sad when she goes later on today. she has been great company. i now wish for my own.
my weekend has somewhat been heartbreaking. i miss him and wish he would call. i had a horrible night saturday. but was wonderful before. diana vickers sung beautifully. and yes... i was sad that scott went also.
however so much fun has happened before the sadness. i went to alton towers with my dear friends on friday, then went to see a scary film, which wasn't scary. i had nachos. i had sweets. i bought some leggings which i am in love with. my tamagotchi keeps bleeping at me. and such wonderful comments have kept my spirits so high that i've smiled everyday. i now have two hours before a lecture to comment back to all of you special, pretty bloggersi wish for some pretty paul and joe make up. after my lecture i will visit the shops and buy both my parents their birthday gifts and may browse the make-up section in the department store while i am there. a little treat perhaps to make up for the weird weekend.