so finally i am back and feel refreshed and ready.
and i promise only sweet things for you all.
i have been watching miss potter only. over and over again. it is now truly my favourite film in the whole world. i love the story. i love beatrix. and i love tom thumb and hunca munca. mrs tiggy winkle. and i can't wait to write halloween stories even more now.i have again found a love for kirsten dunst. she is a beauty. a pale faced wonder.i have been tagged by that beauty we call capture the castle. it's called the happy tag.
the rules are; mention the person who nominated you. list 6 unimportant things that make you happy. tag 5 blogs. state the rules. notify them with a teeny comment on their blog that they have been nominated.
1. my beautiful cottage home back in the countryside when i can see the sun and the moon. the stars and the clouds. with my family.
2. my mother's delightful homemade treats.
3. true love and snuggled up with that someone who cares about me.
4. writing stories about wonderful adventures. and secret notes in pockets.
5. talking to my auntie about winter carnivals in her back garden. snow spells. and our shop boutique that we will fill with stories..homemade gifts..tea..and cakes.
6. and right now, every saturday i curl up with pig and a cup of tea and goosepimple over the voice of diana vickers. she has the most prettiest sound and the cutest style. her tousled hair. beads. bare feet give the perfect impression of her wonderful singing.i tag the happy tag to...
the queen of girly and pretty things sweet dreams till sunbeams find me...
the quirky inside the cabinet of wonder
the girly girl and cutie raspberry jam and maple syrup
the sweet inspirational daydream lily
the wonderfully beautiful soir-de-fete
*sweet dreams* and i promise to comment back to you all tomorrow. it's 00'45am.