my week other than that was filled with pretty things like this...
one very scrumptious doughnut. a couple of mince pies. a lot a lot of christmas songs. charlie and lola. starry post and fairy mail. christmas gift shopping. buying tea and milk. being smilie and shrill. joyful and dance-y. cardigans with bows. wearing snowflakes in my hair.
making heart shaped shortbread. strawberry drops for tilly~rose. freezing cold breath floating away. apple and cheese sandwiches. holes in my mittens. gingerbread snow-woman. talking to mother on the phone about homemade christmas cake and decorating the cottage and buying the turkey and buying the tree. christmas parties. sparkly tinsel. more christmas songs. dancing. pink water. cinnamon edinburgh rock. homemade cardigans. whisper mail. long lost dresses. snuggles with pig. drawing and drawing. christmas films.
buying new books to fill christmas adventures in and new stories and pictures and gift paper. a sparkly pink deer decoration, which i wish was real in real life. sparkly gold star decorations tied to necklaces. strawberry creams. special post. chocolate stars.
christmas countdowns and too excited to finish the mountain of work and wish to pack right away so it will seem so much closer.
and i now must do the 'six things that make me happy' tag. which i have been meaning to do for such a very long time.
1. christmas christmas christmas. counting down the days to christmas has been going on for so long now, and i cannot wait. ...please snow.
2. rosy rosie. my moon best friend. mountains of work has been made much happier by quickly checking whisper mail and it bringing such perfection to my teethy grin. with her stories and loveliness and i cannot wait for the moon ball and star biscuits.
she is wonderful.
3. christmas gift shopping. buying the wrapping paper. the sparkly ribbons. tags. chocolates. stocking treats. i look forward ever so much to the look upon their faces.
4. spilt glitter pots. giggles and giggles. a magical and sparkly explosion it was. like fairy fireworks. i will organise one similar for the moon ball.
5. handing in a massive part of the work mountain. weights off my shoulders and smiles upon damp cheeks.
6. being happy and smilie. you are all amazing. you really are. and many many smiles i have had recently from you, my new friends. thank you forever lots.
*i wish i was...
and thank you so very much everyone for your fantastical and sweethearted comments. you are my jar, ever so tightly done up, of sunshine happiness and smiles.