1. Sebastian staying up with me and watching a funny film when I couldn't sleep and was full of upset- He is my rock, I am so lucky to have him in my life! I would have found this week so hard without him.
2. Writing a '30 things to do before I'm 30 list' which may turn into a '35' list seeing as I'm 27 and a half. There are some crazy, exciting things on there- I need to be optimistic, motivated AND realistic.
This exercise with my lovely work ladies got me really inspired and I felt really excited and motivated do some of them.
3. Getting some Wedding emails done and purchasing some small, but extremely important and pretty essentials for the day. I have been feeling quite 'stressed' by the planning and over-priced deals that I had neglected it all. I finally feel back on track and quite excited again.
4. Dinner out with one of our lovely 'couple' friends. We went for an Indian, I haven't had one in so long and it was sooo good. It was also nice to actually get dressed up for a change, it's so easy to cosy up in PJs and order Domino pizza or whatever. It was a really fun evening!
5. That moment the clock hit 17:00 on Friday afternoon and I had finished all my jobs at work and have 9 days off to look forward to. It is such a relief knowing everything is all done and completed and now I just feel instantly chilled.