I have so many little adventures to share with you, I have been far too busy having fun with friends and feeling too sleepy to talk about it.
But firstly, my very late Five Happy Things post for
this last week...
1. Having the lovely miss Jenny stay with me for a few days and exploring my local towns with her. I had the best time. She got to meet my bestest Suz as well which was super.
2. Enjoying a day out exploring Margate with miss Jenny and the beautiful Alice from The Cup and Saucer. We had a wonderful day having tea and cake, looking at art work and browsing the cobbled streets of the old town.
3. Thoroughly enjoying my FIRST Christmas gift of the year last Friday. My beautiful bestest Suz took me to see the very last show EVER of Get Cape Wear Cape Fly in London, alongside some of his friends- which included my favourite band- The Xcerts!
It was the end of an era. It was an amazing night!
4. Feeling so achy, but relaxed after the best session of Yoga yet. After a really busy weekend I still haven't managed to catch up with sleep so this class made me snooze almost whilst still laying on the mat!!! It was a work out and a half- my legs felt like jelly afterwards. It was great.
5. Making future plans and looking at houses to BUY in Margate. Sebastian almost instantly agreed to living in the area and after roaming the streets with my best Alix when she lived there I have always had a soft spot for it. It is the perfect little seaside area to bring our future miniature humans up in, watch the sunset on the beach and create beautiful art in!