This week has been somewhat hard. I haven't really been feeling my best. Despite the many attempts of picking myself up and others, I have struggled. However, there are so many lovely people out there and I am so grateful for all your lovely comments on Twitter and my beautiful Friends being extra lovely with their words and gifts. I am now feeling a lot better than I was Monday and Tuesday.
1. Christmas drinks. I have had TWO Gingerbread Lattes in Costa Christmas cups with a sprinkling of gold stars atop a naughty helping of cream. Oh and a white hot chocolate. They are so yummy.
2. Festivities. There is giant Christmas tree in the centre of town and I got excited bubbles inside when I laid my eyes on it. It is gorgeous. I cannot wait for the official switch-on next weekend. Sebastian and I go every year as part of our Christmas tradition.
3. My bestest Suz. She popped over on Friday for dinner, films and treats. She bought me THE cosiest, softest thick socks there ever was. She saw that my current pair (that she got me for Christmas last year!) were literally falling apart. She is gorgeous!
4. Clean sheets. If you ever needed a quick pick me up and good nights sleep... clean sheets and a cup of tea is the way to go. It's the simple things. A hot bath, climbing into bed with new clean sheets, a good book and a cup of tea. Pure Bliss.
5. Today. It's my Papa's birthday and he and L popped over for tea and (LOTS of) cake with my two brothers and their ladies. It has probably been about FIVE years since we were all together due to a small family fall out, it was pretty special and how can I not be happier now?! I have been dreaming of this day for SO long.