Well this week started off a bit naff again, but ended pretty darn great. Everything that was bothering me has now been resolved, or nearly at least. Those two days off really helped.
This week has also been pretty Christmassy- which always makes me HAPPY!
1. Oven Chips. I never thought I'd be so excited for oven baked chunky chips and mayonnaise, but when you're without an oven for well over a month the cravings for something you can't have start kicking in. Thursday was a joyous day for my insides!
2. Christmas coffee and cake with my sister. I haven't spent 'proper' time with my sister Sara for a long time and it was really nice to catch up. I am also LOVING helping Christmas shop for other people's gifts- I am like THE ultimate Christmas Elf. That's two sisters I have now helped to buy their gifts- And yet I have about TWO gifts sorted. Two very small gifts at that. Oops.
3. Tea. This could be on my list EVERY week. Tea makes things so much easier, clearer, warmer. I love it. Twinings Everyday Tea is my all time favourite.
4. Being productive. I have finally kicked myself into gear. I have been sewing, printing, snapping, sticking, pressing, planning, organising and blogging. I am feeling so motivated right now.
5. Christmas spirit. With all the festive drinks and playing Head Elf it's safe to say I am well and truly in the Christmas spirit. But watching the town's lights being turned on whilst sipping Peppermint Hot Chocolate (thanks guys for the tips at asking for this at Starbucks- Happy lady!) and dancing to Christmas songs that are being played through the big speakers makes me feel all warm and cosy inside.
Ps. Thirty One Days.