This week felt like a long ol week at work, but I only worked four days. How does that make sense? I am lucky enough to have tomorrow off too. We were expecting a delivery but it turned up early Friday morning. Sebastian and I decided to still have the day off together. My five favourite happy things from this week are...
1. Porridge. I am dreading Summertime when it's too hot to have this delicious breakfast. Sebastian made me the best Princess Porridge in all the land yesterday. It had a perfect helping of blossom honey in it but it also had gold edible glitter and golden stars sprinkled onto it. It was so pretty. This morning I had honey and mixed chopped nuts. Yum.
2. Girls. This TV show is great. I know I am late to the party with this one but I prefer to be sometimes. It happened with Gossip Girl too. So whilst it's being tweeted about I have no idea what they're talking about and years later I decide to watch it it's like I have discovered this amazing new show and no spoilers. I have downloaded Girls on the Sky box and I can watch a whole series in one day... until Sebastian wants the Playstation.
3. Black. I have stolen a giant Black tee from Sebastian's drawer and I love it. For some reason I don't own many black pieces and I am starting to love the non-colour. I need more black in my wardrobe. I might pay H&Ms men department a visit tomorrow to make a few purchases. Oh and that way Sebastian gets his tee back.
4. Change. Sebastian ordered a new TV cabinet from Ikea and I'm in love. We have moved the lounge around and it feels so good. We have much more space and it looks like a new room! The plan is to sell alot of things and just have a mass clear out of the whole house. It's surprising how much stuff we have accumulated over the four years we have been here.
5. Rain. I finally got to wear my perfect yellow rain mac this week. It was great... though my boots aren't the greatest of quality when it comes to heavy rain- I had a soggy sock by the time I had gotten to work. Oh at least my top half was perfectly dry!