This week was quite busy at work, busy and a little strange. But the four day week went pretty quickly considering.
1. Mondays off. Two weeks in a row now I have had the Monday off from work and my goodness it is such a good feeling. Mondays are always rubbish at work. The aftermath at the weekend is always intense.
2. Sebastian. Well this man and soon Husband-to-be is kind of amazing. He has been making me the tastiest treats lately- Porridge included. Yesterday he made us Salted Caramel sauce (from scratch) and drizzled it on to our porridge. Oh my- it was pure heaven.
3. Girls (again). I have finished all three seasons and I'm kind of addicted. I cannot wait to watch the first episode of season 4 tomorrow. I think I timed it all very well, don't you think?
4. Baby snuggles. My beautiful friend Kirsty popped over mid week with her teeny tiny baby (who at the time was 16 days old!). I had the most perfect snuggles with baby Lilia and I felt all kinds of broody... again. Luckily Sebastian too felt broody. Eek.
5. Frost. Not only does it remind me of a scene or two from Frozen (do you wanna build a snowman?) it means that snow is well on its way to us. Most of my Instagram feed was filled with snowy snaps yesterday so I'm hoping it'll be in Kent soon. It sure does feel like it- it's SO cold.
How has your week been?