I went back to work this week but luckily had a few annual leave days so it wasn't too stressful for my body (and my brain!!). Tuesday was my appointment date which went extremely well, my wound has been healing nicely and I have had the all clear from all things sinister. I am a healthy bean! Phew. Thank you so much for ALL your support- you have been amazing and lovely and I appreciate every one of you!
1. Routine. Though I enjoyed some chill time on the sofa, being make-up free and some natural hair drying, it was SO nice to get back into it. I finally feel me again. Wearing eyeliner and actual clothes just feels right.
2. Cake dates. Yesterday I had a lovely V Day date with Sebastian, sipping hot chocolates and lattes and sharing a piece of cake together. Tuesday I enjoyed some sister and nephew time with scones, lemon drizzle cake and milky teas for the little bear.
3. The Book Stop. Well I have said this before... I am slowly falling in love with my town. Yesterday I stumbled upon a small wooden treehouse attached to a tree trunk. Inside the treehouse were a pile of used books. I spotted 'The Parisian Christmas Bake Off', which sounds like a book from my dreams! I just absolutely love this idea. I will soon plan a trip to add to the collection.
4. BFF time. My lovely Best Suz had a tattoo booked for Friday, so we spent the morning eating pancakes and filling her body with much needed sugar before spending the day in the Tattoo studio. Every time I go with her to get a tattoo it always inspires me to get a new one... I resisted. We then went for coffee and cookies and shopped for pretties and food before meeting her lovely BF who is a two thumbs up!
5. Plans. Making plans and planning our future always makes me happy. I always feel like I'm a step ahead of my current position in life! It sounds crazy. But anyway, life is about to get amazing and I hope you all stick around and live it with me.