Well hello March! It has officially been Spring the moment March arrived but today Spring could easily be mistaken for SUMMER! I walked out of my house into town without a coat- just a jumper! Glorious weather. I have high hopes for July being absolutely stunning for our special day (Four months!!).
1. Sunshine. As much as I love Autumn/Winter with the cosy nights and fairy lights (what a poet!), there is nothing lovelier than waking up to sunshine peering through the curtains in the morning. I am very much looking forward to the next few months.
2. Adventures. London trips to visit beautiful friends are my favourite. Especially when they involve tea, cake and the gorgeous Jenny and Alice. I had the most wonderful day with them yesterday. Including walks in pretty parks, food markets and rose cupcakes... and a proposal.
3. Turkish Delight. Yesterday Alice took us to Borough Market. Though my mother has raved about this place for a long time, this was my first visit. Anyway, I stumbled across the most wonderful Turkish Delight stall and chose two flavours- traditional rose and watermelon. Oh. my. Truly the best I have ever had.
4. Books. Almost every time I step inside the door of a bookshop I head straight to the children books section. Not because I am broody as heck (I am!!!) but because I am drawn to the amazing illustrations, the goofy titles and the wonderful sentiment.
5. A proposal. My blogger best asked me a very wonderful question in a very wonderful way yesterday. Earlier today I saw the snap that Alice took of us 'in the moment' and I welled up a whole lot in the middle of Starbucks seeing it and telling Sebastian all about it. I thank the heck out of this blogging world and for the magic that brought us together. I love this girl.