I couldn't have scripted a week like I have had. Work has been terribly demanding, which sometimes isn't a bad thing, but you know when you really want to finish a job instead of having ten on the go?!! I have been kept busy to say the least. There have been some happy times though.
1. Wedding. With under four months away my wedding brain has finally switched back on and I am full speed ahead. Half of my bridesmaids and mother came over for soup on Monday and we started plans for a bridal shower, we talked shoes, hair and the girls tried their dresses on.
2. Giggles. So I mentioned work was manic. Well there were times when our sides hurt too much from laughing and the girls and I went a little bit crazy and starting singing, drinking fizzy pop and generally making light of some silly situations. This was mandatory with the things that were thrown at us this week.
3. Springtime Sunshine. Well this is welcomed with open arms! It has been a little chilly some mornings but with that big ball of fire shining down and upon my pink cheeks I have felt a billion times better. I cannot wait to eat ice cream outdoors!
4. Lykke Li. This and the Springtime Sunshine is just pure heaven on a plate. Journeys to work listening to this beauty with the sun on my face has made the squealing nursery children and loud mouthed teens WAY more bearable.
5. Adventures. To me, adventures start the moment you step outside the front door. I love the miniature adventures to small nearby towns with Sebastian. We have coffee, we have cake, we eat posh fish finger sandwiches, we find pretty shops, we browse, we find treasure. These mini adventures are the cutest.