This week has been a good one. Mostly. It has been filled with yummy food, lovely adventures, giggles and wonderful plans. But my most favourite parts...
1. Chocolate eggs. The speckled mini eggs from M&S are the bees knees. The cat's pyjamas. I love them so very much. I should have started to buy these weeks ago... to stock up!
2. London adventures. My Friday this week was for adventures with Jenny and Alice in London. These girls, seriously! They are so blooming brilliant. I wish we all lived on the same street!!
3. New make up. Yes I am saving for a wedding (which is in 3 months and 18 days by the way!) but I desperately needed some little extras for my make up bag. I'm starting to make an effort now aren't I!
4. Cottage Pie/ Shepherds Pie. As a child We used to call this dish Shepherds Pie... but apparently that has lamb in it... but we had beef! Anyway... last night Sebastian made me the best Cottage/Shepherds pie in the whole wide world. It was SO very delicious. More please!?!
5. Secrets & Surprises. There are quite a few special things lined up in my life and I cannot wait for the next few chapters to begin. I gotta be patient though... Our wedding is creeping up on us and there is still so much to organise and plan for our special day. So very excited. It's SO soon!