Wow! What a week I have had.
Tuesday- I was in major stress/melt down mode, Wednesday- I wasn't as nervous as I thought I was going to be on this important day at work. Thursday- Well it felt like a Friday, hectic and slow, but great fun. Friday- I had a day of family and hilarious fun. Amongst other emotions I have had some lovely moments that have kept me going this week.
1. Family. On Friday I met up with my sister Terri and her littles. We went for lunch and filled our tummies up until we had to waddle ourselves back to mine where we played games all afternoon and yelled, and cheered and high-fived and giggled.
2. Wedding rings. We hopped on the train yesterday to drop my engagement ring off to the jewellers for measurements to shape my wedding ring. By the time we picked it up in the afternoon, BOTH wedding rings were ready! I. AM. SO. EXCITED.
3. Honeymoon. We booked one part of our honeymoon yesterday. I cannot wait. It's going to be romantic and perfect and... more on that later.
4. This four day weekend. I am so loving the chill time and excuse to eat chocolate. I've been eating pretty well all week (minus Saturday evening where I consumed a cheeky Takeaway Pizza). Today and Tomorrow will involve lay-ins, scrambled egg on toast, hot cross buns and PJs.
5. POLDARK. Well last week's episode was such a dreamy one I watched it twice! I know I know! But it was sooo good. Ross Poldark's face when Demelza sings at Christmas... Swoon. If you haven't been watching... well shame on you- put the chocolate down and go do that now!