Wow this week was a very exciting one. I turned 28, the sun came out, I went to the theatre, ate lovely food, work was a little crazy (and I was only there for three days!). It was a good one.
1. Long walks. Monday's exploring with my bestest Suz was so lovely and just what I needed to blow away the cobwebs and breathe in the fresh air... and manure! We spied lambs and found treasure. We talked life and love. It was just what I needed after a few sleepless nights.
2. Eating healthy. I used to spend my lunch sipping cola and my evenings nibbling chocolate. I haven't done that for a while and I am surprisingly enjoying more bananas, more fresh juice drinks, more carrots, more soup, more water and more vegetables. Don't get me wrong- I'm not completely eating green... but I am eating more than I did.
3. Long phone chats. Oh how I have missed those long phone conversations with my best Alix. Now I have my new passport I so want to hop on a plane to see her... but soon. The chat was needed and we spoke of happiness, our futures and made exciting plans.
4. Lazy mornings. Yesterday Sebastian got up early to work (shooting a Wedding video) and I got up much later, stayed in my pyjamas until midday and called my sister to come over to play. We then later went for a wee browse around the shops, ate a Wagamama and watched a girly film.
5. Venue visit. Today Sebastian and I went to visit our beautiful wedding venue with mother. It is always so exciting to go back and see our wedding gradually come together and finalise plans, order of the day and logistics. I cannot wait. It really will be such a magical day. 83 days to go.